Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Is your business suffering? Are your floors falling apart? Maybe there is a connection and maybe you should call us over here at Commercial Epoxy Flooring Murrieta! We know floors and we know how important the beauty and cleanliness of the floor can be to the everyday success of a business.
When a professionally installed epoxy floor is done, your floors will look like you ripped them out and replaced them with completely new ones!
We offer affordable services, competitive warranty, and high-end materials. Call our professionals or head on over to our homepage to learn more!
Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Commercial Uses for Epoxy Floors
We offer to the floor for all types of commercial business because everyone deserves a floor they can depend on!
Retail & Large Centers
Areas with heavy foot traffic and constant movement need floors that make their businesses stand out but floors that last for long periods! Commercial areas like retail and shopping centers need floors that attract people to their areas and keep them interested in the products.
- Commercial epoxy floors can be installed with different colors and patterns that create a fun atmosphere for retail centers
- These floors can enhance the elegance in an area with high-gloss and delicate designs
- Create a safe space with slip-resistant floors
Warehouse Epoxy Flooring
Warehouses love epoxy floors because they offer protection against heavy machinery and vehicles. Epoxy floors create safe and welcoming environments for commercial warehouses where people and machinery alike are used. Commercial epoxy floors benefit warehouses because:
- They do not allow the concrete to crack when exposed to heavy equipment
- Epoxy protects concrete from pitting
- Warehouse epoxy floors are much easier to clean and maintain clean because the concrete does not absorb dirt and debris
Auto Facility Epoxy Flooring
For areas like showrooms, garages, and spaces where cars are being kept, you need a floor that can handle the environment. Epoxy Floors benefit auto facilities because:
- Auto shops are known for mistreating flooring and epoxy can ensure that the concrete beneath does not ruin
- Grease, oil, and vehicle fluid can be easily wiped away from epoxy floors
- These floors will not scratch when parts or vehicles are being dragged across the floor
Pharma Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy floors are fantastic floors for areas that need clean and durable floors every day of the year! Pharmaceutical areas need to keep floors that are approved by guidelines set by the USDA and more. These guidelines are not flexible and if they are failed to be met the property can be fined and/or shut down. These types of areas benefit from epoxy floors because:
- They are resistant to chemical breakdown
- Resist dirt, debris, dust, and bacteria
- These floors are waterproof
Food & Beverage Epoxy Flooring
Wherever your food and drink is being handled, you want it to be clean. There is not a place or time where having a dirty area is acceptable for food and beverage facilities.
- Beverage areas need epoxy floors because they are resistant to harsh chemicals
- Food areas need epoxy floors because otherwise, naked concrete would absorb dirt and debris that could endanger the food being processed in the area.
- USDA and FDA guidelines require that all facilities keep strict floor cleanliness to ensure the safety of the masses
This is for hangers that are in use and hangars that have been transformed into museums! Both need floors that are strong and coated by a professional, so they last for the long haul. Epoxy floors are those floors for areas that handle aircrafts because:
- Traditional floors absorb chemicals that are not able to be removed
- Epoxy floors are not susceptible to damage by fuel spills
- Hot tires from aircraft and vehicles do not and will not damage the floors